Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THIS UNIVERSAL TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY, AS IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
- ELIGIBILITY; AUTHORITY
- at least eighteen (18) years of age,
- otherwise recognized as being able to form legally binding contracts under applicable law, or
- are not a person barred from purchasing or receiving the Services found under the laws of the United Kingdom or other applicable jurisdiction.
- ACCOUNTS; TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD
- AVAILABILITY OF WEBSITE/SERVICES
- You acknowledge and agree that the Beta Services are pre-release versions and may not work properly;
- You acknowledge and agree that your use of the Beta Services may expose you to unusual risks of operational failures;
- The Beta Services are provided as-is, so we do not recommend using them in production or mission critical environments;
- Adrais reserves the right to modify, change, or discontinue any aspect of the Beta Services at any time;
- Commercially released versions of the Beta Services may change substantially, and programs that use or run with the Beta Services may not work with the commercially released versions or subsequent releases;
- Adrais may limit availability of customer service support time dedicated to support of the Beta Services;
- You acknowledge and agree to provide prompt feedback regarding your experience with the Beta Services in a form reasonably requested by us, including information necessary to enable us to duplicate errors or problems you experience. You acknowledge and agree that we may use your feedback for any purpose, including product development purposes. At our request you will provide us with comments that we may use publicly for press materials and marketing collateral. Any intellectual property inherent in your feedback or arising from your use of the Beta Services shall be owned exclusively by Adrais;
- You acknowledge and agree that all information regarding your use of the Beta Services, including your experience with and opinions regarding the Beta Services, is confidential, and may not be disclosed to a third party or used for any purpose other than providing feedback to Adrais;
- The Beta Services are provided “as is”, “as available”, and “with all faults”. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Adrais disclaims any and all warranties, statutory, express or implied, with respect to the Beta Services including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
This Universal Terms of Service Agreement (this “Agreement”) is entered into by and between adrais.com, an Adrais Solutions company (" Adrais") and you, and is made effective as of the date of your use of this website ("Site") or the date of electronic acceptance. This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use ofthe Site and the products and services purchased or accessed through this Site (individually and collectively, the “Services”), and is in addition to (not in lieu of) any specific terms and conditions that apply to the particular Services.
Whether you are simply browsing or using this Site or purchase Services, your use of this Site and your electronic acceptance of this Agreement signifies that you have read, understand, acknowledge and agree to be bound by this Agreement, along with the following policies and the applicable product agreements, which are incorporated herein by reference:
The terms “we”, “us” or “our” shall refer to Adrais. The terms “you”, “your”, “User” or “customer” shall refer to any individual or entity who accepts this Agreement, has access to your account or uses the Services. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
Adrais may, in its sole and absolute discretion, change or modify this Agreement, and any policies or agreements which are incorporated herein, at any time, and such changes or modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting to this Site. Your use of this Site or the Services after such changes or modifications have been made shall constitute your acceptance of this Agreement as last revised. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement as last revised, do not use (or continue to use) this Site or the Services. In addition, Adrais may occasionally notify you of changes or modifications to this Agreement by email. It is therefore very important that you keep your customer account (“Account”) information current. Adrais assumes no liability or responsibility for your failure to receive an email notification if such failure results from an inaccurate email address.
This Site and the Services are available only to Users who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. By using this Site or the Services, you represent and warrant that you are
If you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of a corporate entity, you represent and warrant that you have the legal authority to bind such corporate entity to the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, in which case the terms "you", "your", "User" or "customer" shall refer to such corporate entity. If, after your electronic acceptance of this Agreement, Adrais finds that you do not have the legal authority to bind such corporate entity, you will be personally responsible for the obligations contained in this Agreement, including, but not limited to, the payment obligations. Adrais shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from Adrais’s reliance on any instruction, notice, document or communication reasonably believed by Adrais to be genuine and originating from an authorized representative of your corporate entity. If there is reasonable doubt about the authenticity of any such instruction, notice, document or communication, Adrais reserves the right (but undertakes no duty) to require additional authentication from you. You further agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement for transactions entered into by you, anyone acting as your agent and anyone who uses your account or the Services, whether or not authorized by you.
Accounts. In order to access some of the features of this Site or use some of the Services, you will have to create an Account. You represent and warrant to Adrais that all information you submit when you create your Account is accurate, current and complete, and that you will keep your Account information accurate, current and complete. If Adrais has reason to believe that your Account information is untrue, inaccurate, out-of-date or incomplete, Adrais reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to suspend or terminate your Account. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your Account, whether authorized by you or not, and you must keep your Account information secure, including without limitation your customer number/login, password, Payment Method(s) (as defined below), and shopper PIN. For security purposes, Adrais recommends that you change your password and shopper PIN at least once every six (6) months for each Account . You must notify Adrais immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your Account. Adrais will not be liable for any loss you incur due to any unauthorized use of your Account. You, however, may be liable for any loss Adrais or others incur caused by your Account, whether caused by you, or by an authorized person, or by an unauthorized person.
Transfer of Data Abroad. If you are visiting this Site from a country other than the country in which our servers are located, your communications with us may result in the transfer of information (including your Account information) across international boundaries. By visiting this Site and communicating electronically with us, you consent to such transfers.
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and our other policies and procedures, we shall use commercially reasonable efforts to attempt to provide this Site and the Services on a twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week basis. You acknowledge and agree that from time to time this Site may be inaccessible or inoperable for any reason including, but not limited to, equipment malfunctions; periodic maintenance, repairs or replacements that we undertake from time to time; or causes beyond our reasonable control or that are not reasonably foreseeable including, but not limited to, interruption or failure of telecommunication or digital transmission links, hostile network attacks, network congestion or other failures. You acknowledge and agree that we have no control over the availability of this Site or the Service on a continuous or uninterrupted basis, and that we assume no liability to you or any other party with regard thereto.
From time to time, Adrais may offer new Services (limited preview services or new features to existing Services) in a pre-release version. New Services, new features to existing Services or limited preview services shall be known, individually and collectively, as “Beta Services”. If you elect to use any Beta Services, then your use of the Beta Services is subject to the following terms and conditions:
In addition to our many free services, Adrais offers paid support services :
- GetStarted - Hosting: up to 30 minutes with a support representative to assist with setting up your hosting account following the getting started guide. This service is available for cPanel, Plesk, and Managed WordPress.
- Website Migration: Adrais will assist customer with moving customer’s website from another host to Adrais, includes shared, VPS, dedicated. Please allow up to 24-hours to complete. Website migrations are subject to the Website Transfer Service Agreement which is hereby incorporated by reference.
- VPS Services:
You acknowledge and agree that you have the necessary rights and permissions to share all information necessary to provide the Services with Adrais. You acknowledge and agree that the Services may be provided by independent contractors or third party service providers.
All paid services are non-refundable.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- Your use of this Site and the Services , including any content you submit, will comply with this Agreement and all applicable local, county, national and international laws, rules and regulations.
- You will not collect or harvest (or permit anyone else to collect or harvest) any User Content (as defined below) or any non-public or personally identifiable information about another User or any other person or entity without their express prior written consent.
- You will not use this Site or the Services in a manner (as determined by Adrais in its sole and absolute discretion) that:
- Is illegal, or promotes or encourages illegal activity;
- Promotes, encourages or engages in child pornography or the exploitation of children;
- Promotes, encourages or engages in terrorism, violence against people, animals, or property;
- Promotes, encourages or engages in any spam or other unsolicited bulk email, or computer or network hacking or cracking;
- Infringes on the intellectual property rights of another User or any other person or entity;
- Violates the privacy or publicity rights of another User or any other person or entity, or breaches any duty of confidentiality that you owe to another User or any other person or entity;
- Interferes with the operation of this Site or the Services found at this Site;
- Contains or installs any viruses, worms, bugs, Trojan horses or other code, files or programs designed to, or capable of, disrupting, damaging or limiting the functionality of any software or hardware; or
- Contains false or deceptive language, or unsubstantiated or comparative claims, regarding Adrais or Adrais’s Services.
- You will not copy or distribute in any medium any part of this Site or the Services , except where expressly authorized by Adrais.
- You will not modify or alter any part of this Site or the Services found at this Site or any of its related technologies.
- You will not access Adrais Content (as defined below) or User Content through any technology or means other than through this Site itself, or as Adrais may designate.
- You agree to back-up all of your User Content so that you can access and use it when needed. Adrais does not warrant that it backs-up any Account or User Content, and you agree to accept as a risk the loss of any and all of your User Content.
- You will not re-sell or provide the Services for a commercial purpose, including any of Adrais’s related technologies, without Adrais's express prior written consent.
- You agree to provide government-issued photo identification and/or government-issued business identification as required for verification of identity when requested.
- You are aware that Adrais may from time-to-time call you about your account, and that, for the purposes of any and all such call(s), you do not have any reasonable expectation of privacy during those calls; indeed you hereby consent to allow Adrais, in its sole discretion, to record the entirety of such calls regardless of whether Adrais asks you on any particular call for consent to record such call. You further acknowledge and agree that, to the extent permitted by applicable law, any such recording(s) may be submitted as evidence in any legal proceeding in which Adrais is a party. Further, by providing your telephone or mobile number, you consent to receive marketing telephone calls from or on behalf of Adrais that may be initiated by an automatic telephone dialing system and/or use an artificial or prerecorded voice. You understand that providing consent is not a condition of purchasing any good or service from Adrais. Similarly, by providing your mobile number, you consent to receive marketing text messages from or on behalf of Adrais that may be sent by an automatic telephone dialing system. You understand that providing consent is not a condition of purchasing any good or service from Adrais. Message and data rates may apply.
Adrais reserves the right to modify, change, or discontinue any aspect of this Site or the Services, including without limitation prices and fees for the same, at any time.
In addition to the general rules above, the provisions in this Section apply specifically to your use of Adrais Content and User Content posted to Adrais’s corporate websites (i.e., those sites which Adrais directly controls or maintains). The applicable provisions are not intended to and do not have the effect of transferring any ownership or licensed rights (including intellectual property rights) you may have in content posted to your hosted websites.
Adrais Content. Except for User Content, the content on this Site and the Services, including without limitation the text, software, scripts, source code, API, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos and interactive features and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Adrais Content”), are owned by or licensed to Adrais in perpetuity, and are subject to copyright, trademark, and/or patent protection in the United Kingdom and foreign countries, and other intellectual property rights under United Kingdom and foreign laws. Adrais Content is provided to you “as is”, “as available” and “with all faults” for your information and personal, non-commercial use only and may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any purposes whatsoever without the express prior written consent of Adrais. No right or license under any copyright, trademark, patent, or other proprietary right or license is granted by this Agreement. Adrais reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Adrais Content, this Site and the Services, and this Agreement do not transfer ownership of any of these rights.
User Content. Some of the features of this Site or the Services may allow Users to view, post, publish, share, store, or manage
- ideas, opinions, recommendations, or advice (“User Submissions”), or
- literary, artistic, musical, or other content, including but not limited to photos and videos (together with User Submissions, “User Content”).
- you have all necessary rights to distribute User Content via this Site or via the Services, either because you are the author of the User Content and have the right to distribute the same, or because you have the appropriate distribution rights, licenses, consents, and/or permissions to use, in writing, from the copyright or other owner of the User Content, and
- the User Content does not violate the rights of any third party.
Security. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with the security-related features of this Site or the Services found at this Site (including without limitation those features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Adrais Content or User Content) or enforce limitations on the use of this Site or the Services found at this Site, the Adrais Content or the User Content therein.
The provisions in this Section apply specifically to Adrais’s use of User Content posted to Adrais’s corporate websites (i.e., those sites which Adrais directly controls or maintains).The applicable provisions are not intended to and do not have the effect of transferring any ownership or licensed rights (including intellectual property rights) you may have in content posted to your hosted websites.
Generally.You shall be solely responsible for any and all of your User Content or User Content that is submitted through your Account, and the consequences of, and requirements for, distributing it.
With Respect to User Submissions.You acknowledge and agree that:
- Your User Submissions are entirely voluntary.
- Your User Submissions do not establish a confidential relationship or obligate Adrais to treat your User Submissions as confidential or secret.
- Adrais has no obligation, either express or implied, to develop or use your User Submissions, and no compensation is due to you or to anyone else for any intentional or unintentional use of your User Submissions.
- Adrais may be working on the same or similar content, it may already know of such content from other sources, it may simply wish to develop this (or similar) content on its own, or it may have taken / will take some other action.
Adrais shall own exclusive rights (including all intellectual property and other proprietary rights) to any User Submissions posted to this Site, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of any User Submissions posted to this Site for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you or to anyone else.
With Respect to User Content (Other Than User Submissions).
If you have a website or other content hosted by Adrais, you shall retain all of your ownership or licensed rights in User Content.
By posting or publishing User Content to this Site or through the Services, you authorize Adrais to use the intellectual property and other proprietary rights in and to your User Content to enable inclusion and use of the User Content in the manner contemplated by this Site and this Agreement.You hereby grant Adrais a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicensable (through multiple tiers), and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, combine with other works, display, and perform your User Content in connection with this Site, the Services and Adrais’s (and Adrais’s affiliates’) business(es), including without limitation for promoting and redistributing all or part of this Site in any media formats and through any media channels without restrictions of any kind and without payment or other consideration of any kind, or permission or notification, to you or any third party. You also hereby grant each User of this Site a non-exclusive license to access your User Content (with the exception of User Content that you designate “private” or “password protected”) through this Site, and to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, combine with other works, display, and perform your User Content as permitted through the functionality of this Site and under this Agreement. The above licenses granted by you in your User Content terminate within a commercially reasonable time after you remove or delete your User Content from this Site. You understand and agree, however, that Adrais may retain (but not distribute, display, or perform) server copies of your User Content that have been removed or deleted. The above licenses granted by you in your User Content are perpetual and irrevocable.Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, Adrais shall not use any User Content that has been designated “private” or “password protected” by you for the purpose of promoting this Site or Adrais’s (or Adrais’s affiliates’) business(es).
In the event you are provided with a product credit (“Credit”), whether for redemption of the purchase of a specific product or for free with the purchase of another product (“Purchased Product”), you acknowledge and agree that such Credit is only valid for one (1) year and is only available with a valid purchase and may be terminated in the event the product purchased is deleted, cancelled, transferred or not renewed.The Credit will expire one (1) year from date of purchase of the Purchased Product if the Credit has not been redeemed.In the event that the Credit is redeemed, after the initial subscription period, the product will automatically renew at the then-current renewal price until cancelled. If you wish to cancel the automatic renewal of the product, you may do so by visiting your Account or by contacting customer service. In the event your Purchased Product includes a free domain name, if you cancel the Purchased Product, the list price for the domain name will be deducted from the refund amount. The list price is the price of the domain name listed on Adrais’s website and is not subject to any promotion, discount, or other reduction in price. For Credits issues for free with another Purchased Product, you acknowledge and agree that we may swap your Credit for a similar product, in our sole discretion.
Adrais generally does not pre-screen User Content (whether posted to a website hosted by Adrais or posted to this Site).However, Adrais reserves the right (but undertakes no duty) to do so and decide whether any item of User Content is appropriate and/or complies with this Agreement. Adrais may remove any item of User Content (whether posted to a website hosted by Adrais or posted to this Site) and/or terminate a User’s access to this Site or the Services found at this Site for posting or publishing any material in violation of this Agreement, or for otherwise violating this Agreement (as determined by Adrais in its sole and absolute discretion), at any time and without prior notice. Adrais may also terminate a User’s access to this Site or the Services found at this Site if Adrais has reason to believe the User is a repeat offender.If Adrais terminates your access to this Site or the Services found at this Site, Adrais may, in its sole and absolute discretion, remove and destroy any data and files stored by you on its servers.
Adrais expressly reserves the right to deny, cancel, terminate, suspend, lock, or modify access to (or control of) any Account or Services (including the right to cancel or transfer any domain name registration) for any reason (as determined by Adrais in its sole and absolute discretion), including but not limited to the following:
- to correct mistakes made by Adrais in offering or delivering any Services (including any domain name registration),
- to protect the integrity and stability of, and correct mistakes made by, any domain name registry,
- to assist with our fraud and abuse detection and prevention efforts,
- to comply with court orders against you and/or your domain name or website and applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations,
- to comply with requests of law enforcement, including subpoena requests,
- to comply with any dispute resolution process,
- to defend any legal action or threatened legal action without consideration for whether such legal action or threatened legal action is eventually determined to be with or without merit, or
- to avoid any civil or criminal liability on the part of Adrais, its officers, directors, employees and agents, as well as Adrais’s affiliates, including, but not limited to, instances where you have sued or threatened to sue Adrais.
Adrais expressly reserves the right to review every Account for excessive space and bandwidth utilization, and to terminate or apply additional fees to those Accounts that exceed allowed levels.
Adrais expressly reserves the right to terminate, without notice to you, any and all Services where, in Adrais's sole discretion, you are harassing or threatening Adrais and/or any of Adrais's employees.
No Spam. We do not tolerate the transmission of spam. We monitor all traffic to and from our web servers for indications of spamming and maintain a spam abuse complaint center to register allegations of spam abuse. Customers suspected to be using our products and services for the purpose of sending spam are fully investigated. If we determine there is a problem with spam, we will take the appropriate action to resolve the situation.
We define spam as the sending of Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE), Unsolicited Bulk Email (UBE) or Unsolicited Facsimiles (Fax), which is email or facsimile sent to recipients as an advertisement or otherwise, without first obtaining prior confirmed consent to receive these communications. This can include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Email Messages
- Newsgroup postings
- Windows system messages
- Pop-up messages (aka "adware" or "spyware" messages)
- Instant messages (using AOL, MSN, Yahoo or other instant messenger programs)
- Online chat room advertisements
- Guestbook or Website Forum postings
- Facsimile Solicitations
- Text/SMS Messages
We will not allow our servers and services to be used for the purposes described above. In order to use our products and services, you must not only abide by all applicable laws and regulations, which include the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 but you must also abide by this no spam policy. Commercial advertising and/or bulk emails or faxes may only be sent to recipients who have "opted-in" to receive messages. They must include a legitimate return address and reply-to address, the sender's physical address, and an opt-out method in the footer of the email or fax. Upon request by us, conclusive proof of opt-in may be required for an email address or fax number.
If we determine the account, products, or services in question are being used in association with spam, we may re-direct, suspend, or cancel any account, web site hosting, domain registration, email boxes, or other applicable products or services. In such event, at our election, we may require you to respond by email to us stating that you will cease to send spam and/or have spam sent on your behalf and to require a non-refundable reactivation fee to be paid before the site, email boxes, and/or services are reactivated.
We encourage all customers and recipients of email generated from our products and services to report suspected spam. Suspected abuse can be reported by email Report abuse.
Liquidated Damages. You agree that we may immediately terminate any Account which we believe, in our sole and absolute discretion, is transmitting or is otherwise connected with any spam or other unsolicited bulk email. In addition, if actual damages cannot be reasonably calculated then you agree to pay us liquidated damages in the amount of £1.00 for each piece of spam or unsolicited bulk email transmitted from or otherwise connected with your Account.
Adrais supports the protection of intellectual property.If you would like to submit:
- a trademark claim for violation of a mark on which you hold a valid, registered trademark or service mark, or
- a copyright claim for material on which you hold a bona fide copyright,
This Site and the Services found at this Site may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by Adrais. Adrais assumes no responsibility for the content, terms and conditions, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites. In addition, Adrais does not censor or edit the content of any third-party websites. By using this Site or the Services found at this Site, you expressly release Adrais from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website. Accordingly, Adrais encourages you to be aware when you leave this Site or the Services found at this Site and to review the terms and conditions, privacy policies, and other governing documents of each other website that you may visit.
you specifically acknowledge and agree that your use of this site and the services found at this site shall be at your own risk and that this site and the services found at this site are provided “as is”, “as available” and “with all faults”. adrais,
its officers, directors, employees, agents, and all third party service providers disclaim all warranties, statutory, express or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular
purpose and non-infringement. adrais, its officers, directors, employees, and agents make no representations or warranties about
in addition, you specifically acknowledge and agree that no oral or written information or advice provided by adrais, its officers, directors, employees, or agents (including without limitation its call center or customer service representatives), and third party service providers will (i) constitute legal or financial advice or (ii) create a warranty of any kind with respect to this site or the services found at this site, and users should not rely on any such information or advice.
the foregoing disclaimer of representations and warranties shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law, and shall survive any termination or expiration of this agreement or your use of this site or the services found at this site.
in no event shall adrais, its officers, directors, employees,agents, and all third party service providers, be liable to you or any other person or entity for
any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever, including any that may result from
in addition, you specifically acknowledge and agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to this site or the services found at this site must be commenced within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues, otherwise such cause of action shall be permanently barred.
in addition, you specifically acknowledge and agree that in no event shall adrais’s total aggregate liability exceed £10,000.00 (GBP) British Pounds.
the foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law, and shall survive any termination or expiration of this agreement or your use of this site or the services found at this site.
You agree to protect, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Adrais and its officers, directors, employees, agents, and third party service providers from and against any and all claims, demands, costs, expenses, losses, liabilities and damages of every kind and nature (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) imposed upon or incurred by Adrais directly or indirectly arising from
- your use of and access to this Site or the Services found at this Site;
- your violation of any provision of this Agreement or the policies or agreements which are incorporated herein; and/or
- your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any intellectual property or other proprietary right.
Adrais reserves the right to cease offering or providing any of the Services at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice. Although Adrais makes great effort to maximize the lifespan of all its Services, there are times when a Service we offer will be discontinued or reach its End-of-Life ("EOL"). If that is the case, that product or service will no longer be supported by Adrais, in any way, effective on the EOL date.
Notice and Migration. In the event that any Service we offer has reached or will reach EOL, we will attempt to notify you thirty or more days in advance of the EOL date. It is your responsibility to take all necessary steps to replace the Service by migrating to a new Service before the EOL date, or by entirely ceasing reliance on said Service before the EOL date. In either case, Adrais will either offer a comparable Service for you to migrate to for the remainder of the term of your purchase, a prorated in-store credit, or a prorated refund, to be determined by Adrais in its sole and absolute discretion. Adrais may, with or without notice to you, migrate you to the most up-to-date version of the Service, if available. You agree to take full responsibility for any and all loss or damage arising from any such migration.
No Liability. Adrais will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of any of the Services we may offer or facilitate access to.
You acknowledge and agree that your Payment Method may be charged by affiliated entities, Adrais Solutions, 263 Woodhouse Lane, Wigan, WN6 7NR, Lancashire, United Kingdom.
- GENERAL TERMS, INCLUDING AUTOMATIC RENEWAL TERMS
- by providing a supported and valid debit or credit card,
- by using Adrais’s “Prepaid Services” (defined below);
- by using PayPal (as defined below),
- by using an International Payment Option (as defined below) or
- via in-store credit balances, if applicable (and as defined below),
- in the form of an in-store credit; or
- via issuance of a Adrais check, which will be sent to the mailing address on file for your Account.
- cancelling products and
- ensuring your associated Payment Method(s) are current and valid.
- tasks Adrais may perform outside the normal scope of its Services,
- additional time and/or costs Adrais may incur in providing its Services, and/or
- your noncompliance with this Agreement (as determined by Adrais in its sole and absolute discretion).
- customer service issues that require additional personal time or attention;
- UDRP actions(s) in connection with your domain name(s) and/or disputes that require accounting or legal services, whether performed by Adrais staff or by outside firms retained by Adrais;
- recouping any and all costs and fees, including the cost of Services, incurred by Adrais as the results of chargebacks or other payment disputes brought by you, your bank or Payment Method processor.
- the time you complete the checkout process,
- the time the transaction is processed, and
- the time the transaction posts to your bank statement,
You agree to pay any and all prices and fees due for Products and or Services purchased or obtained at this Site at the time you order the Product and or Services. All prices and fees are non-refundable unless otherwise expressly noted in the Refund Policy section below, even if your Services are suspended, terminated, or transferred prior to the end of the Services term.Adrais expressly reserves the right to change or modify its prices and fees at any time, and such changes or modifications shall be posted online at this Site and effective immediately without need for further notice to you.If you have purchased or obtained Services for a period of months or years, changes or modifications in prices and fees shall be effective when the Services in question come up for renewal as further described below.
Except as prohibited in any product-specific agreement, you may pay for Services by utilizing any of the following “Payment Methods”:
Supported Debit and Credit Cards
You acknowledge and agree that where refunds are issued to your Payment Method, Adrais's issuance of a refund receipt is only confirmation that Adrais has submitted your refund to the Payment Method charged at the time of the original sale, and that Adrais has absolutely no control over when the refund will be applied towards your Payment Method’s available balance.You further acknowledge and agree that the payment provider and/or individual issuing bank associated with your Payment Method establish and regulate the time frames for posting your refund, and that such refund posting time frames may range from five (5) business days to a full billing cycle, or longer.
In the event a refund is issued to your Payment Method and the payment provider, payment processor or individual issuing bank associated with your Payment Method imposes any limitations on refunds, including but not limited to, limitations as to the timing of the refund or the number of refunds allowed, then Adrais, in its sole and absolute discretion, reserves the right to issue the refund either
If you are being billed on a monthly basis, your monthly billing date will be based on the date of the month you purchased the Services unless that date falls after the 28th of the month, in which case your billing date will be the 28th of each month.
In order to ensure that you do not experience an interruption or loss of Services, all Services are offered on automatic renewal. Automatic renewal automatically renews the applicable Service upon expiration of the then curent term for a renewal period equal in time to the most recent service period (except for domain names which may renew for the original service period).For example, if your last service period is for one month, your renewal period will be for one month. Unless you disable the automatic renewal or cancel the service whichever option is available in your account, Adrais will automatically renew the applicable Service when it comes up for renewal and will take payment from the Payment Method you have on file with Adrais at Adrais’s then current rates, which you acknowledge and agree may be higher or lower than the rates for the original service period.In order to see the renewal settings applicable to you and your Services, simply log into your Account from this site. If you do not wish for any Service to automatically renew, you may elect to cancel the service or cancel renewal, in which case, your Services will terminate upon expiration of the then current term, unlesss you manuallly renew your servcies prior to that date (in which case the Services will again be set to automatic renewal). In other words, should you elect to cancel your product and fail to manually renew your Services before they expire, you may experience an interruption or loss of Services, and Adrais shall not be liable to you or any third party regarding the same.
In addition, Adrais may participate in “recurring billing programs”, “account updater services” or "FuturePay" supported by your credit card provider (and ultimately dependent on your bank’s participation).If we are unable to successfully charge your existing Payment Method, your credit card provider (or your bank) may notify us of updates to your credit card number and/or expiration date, or they may automatically charge your new credit card on our behalf without notification to us.In accordance with recurring billing program requirements, in the event that we are notified of an update to your credit card number and/or expiration date, Adrais will automatically update your payment profile on your behalf. Adrais makes no guarantees that we will request or receive updated credit card information. You acknowledge and agree that it is your sole responsibility to modify and maintain your Account settings, including but not limited to
If for any reason Adrais is unable to charge your Payment Method for the full amount owed for the Services provided, or if Adrais receives notification of a chargeback, reversal, payment dispute, or is charged a penalty for any fee it previously charged to your Payment Method, you agree that Adrais may pursue all available lawful remedies in order to obtain payment, including but not limited to, immediate cancellation, without notice to you, of any domain names or Services registered or renewed on your behalf. Adrais also reserves the right to charge you reasonable "administrative fees" or "processing fees" for
Adrais may offer product-level pricing in various currencies; however, transaction processing is supported only in GBP British Pounds and a select number of the currency options displayed on this Site (" Supported Currency" or “Supported Currencies”). If the currency selected is a Supported Currency, then the transaction will be processed in the Supported Currency and the pricing displayed during the checkout process will be the actual amount processed and submitted to your bank for payment. If the currency selected is not a Supported Currency, then the transaction will be processed in GBP British Pounds and the pricing displayed during the checkout process will be an estimated conversion price at the time of purchase. In either case (whether the currency selected is a Supported Currency or not), if the transaction is processed in a currency that differs from the currency of your bank account, you may be charged exchange rate conversion fees by your bank.In addition, due to time differences between
- the amount submitted to your bank for payment will be the same as the amount posted to your bank statement (in the case of a Supported Currency) or
- the estimated conversion price will be the same as either the amount processed or the amount posted to your bank statement (in the case of a non-Supported Currency),
Products and Services available for refunds are described here (“Refund Policy”).
In the event you purchase a product that includes a free domain name, if you cancel the product, the list price for the domain name will be deducted from the refund amount. The list price is the price of the domain name listed on Adrais’s website and is not subject to any promotion, discount, or other reduction in price.
By using Adrais’s pay by PayPal payment option (“PayPal”), you can purchase Services using PayPal. In connection therewith, you agree to allow PayPal to debit the full amount of your purchase from your PayPal account (“PayPal Account”) or from credit card(s), bank account(s), or other allowed payment method(s) linked to your PayPal Account (“ PayPal Funding Source”).
It is your responsibility to keep your PayPal Account and PayPal Funding Source current and funded, and your PayPal Account backed by a valid credit card. You acknowledge and agree that (i) PayPal reserves the right to decline a transaction for any reason (including, but not limited to, payments that fail to go through as a result of your PayPal Account or PayPal Funding Source no longer existing or not holding available/sufficient funds) and (ii) in such event, neither PayPal nor Adrais shall be liable to you or any third party regarding the same.If for any reason PayPal is unable to withdraw the full amount owed for your purchase, you agree that PayPal and Adrais may pursue all available lawful remedies in order to obtain payment. You agree that if the transaction is returned unpaid, you will pay a service charge of $25.00 or the maximum amount allowed by law, which may be debited from your PayPal Account or PayPal Funding Source.
By clicking the box labeled “I agree” to the terms of the PayPal payment option, you authorize a debit of the full amount of your purchase from your PayPal Account or PayPal Funding Source.
In the event that your Account contains an in-store credit balance, you may apply any available credit balance to any future purchase in your Account. In the event that your Account contains an in-store credit balance, you hereby authorize Adrais to apply any available credit balance to any outstanding administrative fees, chargebacks or other fees related to your Account.In the event that your default Payment Method fails for an automated billing in connection with the processing of any Service renewals, Adrais may utilize any available in-store credit balance if there are enough funds to cover the entire transaction. Regardless of the amount of in-store credit available in your account, Adrais is not responsible for the loss of products resulting from an inability to collect funds from your default Payment Methods or the in-store credit.In-store credits will be applied based on the currency selected in the shopping cart at the time of purchase (or renewal). If you have more than one in-store credit, then the credits will be processed according to the age of the credit, with the oldest in-store credit being applied first. If additional funds are required to complete the purchase or renewal, credits held in a non-selected currency will be converted using Adrais’s daily exchange rate based on the age of the credit (oldest to newest) until (i) enough funds are allocated to complete the transaction, or (ii) there is no available balance left in your account. You understand and agree that at the time of conversion, Adrais may also impose an additional administrative fee to compensate for the risks and costs associated with providing currency conversion services.
You can verify your available in-store credit balance at any time by logging into “Manage Your Account” or through the shopping cart on the Adrais website. You acknowledge that in-store credit balances are non-transferrable, may only be used in the Account in which they were acquired and may expire. Complimentary in-store credits will expire two years after issuance.In the event that Adrais terminates your Account, you acknowledge and agree that any remaining available in-store credit balance will be forfeited.
You also acknowledge that funds available in your in-store credit balance will be held by Adrais and will not accrue or pay interest for your behalf. To the extent any interest may accrue, you understand and agree that Adrais shall be entitled to receive and keep any such amounts to cover costs associated with supporting the in-store credit balance functionality.
For expired domains names purchased through Your account, You acknowledge and agree that You are responsible for payment within forty-eight (48) hours of auction close for the successful bid amount plus the one (1) year renewal or transfer fee (from the end of the domain name’s previous registration period), plus ICANN fee, if applicable, or any valid payment method associated with the account, will be charged on the third day following the auction close.
Please be advised that if a customer has an outstanding account balance (a credit positive balance) for three (3) years or more for any reason, and
- Adrais is unable to issue payment to such customer or
- Adrais issued payment to such customer in the form of a paper check, but the check was never cashed,
This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective heirs, successors and assigns.
Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
You expressly agree that: (i) Adrais (or its service provider) may contact you by phone in order to resolve your complaint or dispute, or your current service or billing issue; and (ii) in order to resolve such complaint, dispute or issue, Adrais may use and may disclose to its service provider the following information: call recordings, customer name, phone number(s) and contact preferences, tenure of your relationship with Adrais, products used, and information about the nature of your complaint, dispute, or service issue.
Adrais makes no representation or warranty that the content available on this Site or the Services found at this Site are appropriate in every country or jurisdiction, and access to this Site or the Services found at this Site from countries or jurisdictions where its content is illegal is prohibited.Users who choose to access this Site or the Services found at this Site are responsible for compliance with all local laws, rules and regulations.
Except for disputes governed by the Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy referenced above , this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, without regard to conflict of laws principles. You agree that any action relating to or arising out of this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, and you hereby consent to (and waive all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction and forum non conveniens with respect to) jurisdiction and venue in the courts of England and Wales.
The titles and headings of this Agreement are for convenience and ease of reference only and shall not be utilized in any way to construe or interpret the agreement of the parties as otherwise set forth herein.Each covenant and agreement in this Agreement shall be construed for all purposes to be a separate and independent covenant or agreement.If a court of competent jurisdiction holds any provision (or portion of a provision) of this Agreement to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable, the remaining provisions (or portions of provisions) of this Agreement shall not be affected thereby and shall be found to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
This Agreement, along with all policies and the applicable product agreements identified above and incorporated herein by reference (collectively, the “Agreement”), is executed in the English language. To the extent any translation is provided to you, it is provided for convenience purposes only, and in the event of any conflict between the English and translated version, the English version will control and prevail.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us by email or regular mail at the following address:
263 Woodhouse Lane
Wigan, WN6 7NR
Copyright © 2017 Adrais Solutions. All Rights Reserved.